Book a name change ad in Hindustan via releaseMyAd

I want to publish an ad to announce the name change of my son, in Hindustan’s Allahabad edition. Can you tell me what documents I will need to provide you with?


In order to book a name change ad in Hindustan, you need to provide us with a scanned copy of a notarized affidavit of the name change/ gazette copy or any other legal document notifying the change of name. Any questions prior to booking can be addressed to You can also call us on 09830629298.

Related to: Hindustan, Change of Name, Documentation Post date: 25/11/2016 - 10:09AM

Chat with an Expert

Hi , Welcome to ReleaseMyAd!
Please let me know how can I assist You? Kindly select your type of query below

My Query is related to