How can I make the payment for my Hindi display ad in Hindustan if I book the ad through your website?

Answer:

Booking an ad in Hindustan through releaseMyAd is very easy. You just need to follow some simple steps in order to publish your ads in the preferred newspaper. You just need to visit the Hindustan display ads page, choose the preferred location, ad size and page in which you intend to print your ad. Then you can proceed to compose your ad with the help of Online Design templates or upload your own ad.

After you compose your ad and select your preferred date for publication, you will be directed to the payment option. There are two choices to pay for our booking service. You can either make the transaction online via Debit Card/ Credit card/ Net banking or Offline as per your convenience. As soon as we receive your payment you will get a confirmation from releaseMyAd.

For further details you can contact us on our telephonic number 09830629298 or e-mail us at questions@releasemyad.com or book@releasemyad.com.  

Related to: HindustanPayment Options Post date: 01/01/2015 - 12:11PM